Public Works Director
3981 South "K" Street
Tulare, CA 93274
(559) 685-2378 (fax)
(559) 685-2398 (fax)
- Water Turn On Water (559) 684-4260
- After Hours Leaks (559) 686-3454
2012 Water Quality Report
2011 Water Quality Report
2010 Water Quality Report
2009 Water Quality Report
2008 Water Quality Report
3981 S. "K" Street Tulare CA 93274
The primary objective of the Water Division
is to provide water that is of safe and sanitary quality for the
citizens of Tulare and an adequate water supply for fire protection.
State regulations require the city to test the entire system, from
wells to service connections, and that data is then reported to
the state. The city’s water supply comes from a series of
deep wells that are scattered throughout the community and pump
directly into an interconnected water system to provide evenly balanced
water supply and adequate water pressure for all of Tulare’s
users. The water service operates under the direction of the Board
of Public Utilities.
DAILY WATERING GUIDELINES
- Even Addresses water on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Odd Addresses water on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- NO Watering on Mondays or between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
WASHING YOUR CAR
- Washing your car is allowed on your watering day.
- Use a hose with a shut-off nozzle.
- Use car washes that recycle water.
- Hosing Down is NOT allowed, unless needed for public health
FALL AND WINTER GUIDELINES
- When the rain begins . . . Turn your sprinklers off.
- If you must water, follow your watering
WATER RATE RESOLUTION