CITY OF TULARE
BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
THURSDAY, April 5, 2012
TULARE PUBLIC LIBRARY & COUNCIL CHAMBERS
491 North “M” Street
“Mission Statement – City of Tulare
To promote a quality of life making Tulare the most desirable community in which
to live, learn, play, work, worship and prosper.”
I. CALL TO ORDER:
II. CITIZEN’S REQUEST OR COMMENTS:
IV. CONSENT CALENDAR:
(1) Approve minutes of the March 15, 2012 regular meeting.
(2) Accept February Investment Report.
(3) Authorize the Public Works Director to sign a consulting agreement with Utility Savings and Refund LLC to secure grant funding for the Advanced Energy Storage project for a fee of $5,000.
(4) Approve the issuance of a purchase order for the installation of SCADA telemetry on Well #41 to sole source Telstar of Hanford for $37,614.48.
V. GENERAL BUSINESS:
(1) Selection of two Board of Public Utility Commissioner representatives to serve with City Staff on a Budget Sub-Committee.
VII. ITEMS OF BOARD INTERESTS:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Brown Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, including the receipt of the agenda and documents in the agenda package in an alternate format, please contact the City Manager’s Office at (559) 684-4200. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35, 104 ADA Title I), and allow for the preparation of documents in the appropriate alternate format.
[Note: Pursuant to Government Code 54957.5 - Effective 7/1/08 Documents produced and distributed less than 72 hours prior to or during an open session of a regular meeting to a majority of the legislative body regarding any item on the agenda will be made available for public inspection at the meeting and at the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall located at 411 East Kern Avenue during normal business hours.]